Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ceramic crush.




For a short time, oh alright already, a REALLY long time - ok - still to this day, I feel like I'm missing out because I haven't yet been to Portland, Oregon.

And, for some reason, more than half the time when I find a new stationary label or a new artist or a new fashion star, they seem to come from Portland.

So, imagine my *gasp* surprise when my latest ceramics crush (believe me there are many) was based in, yep, Portland.

Pigeon Toe Ceramics lives by the mantra 'heirlooms for the modern home' and it sums up their aesthetic perfectly. Beautiful, clean and unique lines with a modern yet classic twist.

I love this beautiful water carafe that I keep beside my bed for a midnight gulp.

And these quirky 'cheaters chopsticks' would make a gorgeous gift.

Can my nearest and dearest please take note that I really do love this folded dinnerware...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment