Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cotswolds revisited part 2.





During my recent trip to England to visit my second home as mentioned before, my gorgeous bestie Little One took me for a surprise adventure to the Cotswolds. Neither of us had visited before and we had just the most glorious time.

I wasn't told anything until our journey had begun. The surprises just kept unfolding: we're going to the Cotswolds, BANG; our first stop on the way will be the biggest antiques fair you've ever seen, OMG; then to Oxford for early lunch, BOOM; we're camping in paradise (I LOVE camping), AAAAARGHH; and so on and so on. Aren't I too, too spoilt?

The pics above are from one of my absolute favourite stops, the gorgeous village of Shipston-on-Stour, which was actually just outside the Cotswolds but firmly burrowed inside my fiery heart.

p.s. another dream home, picture two. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment