Sunday, October 30, 2011

Glamping vs Camping.

'



My dears, do you like camping?

I absolutely love it. And have been many times since I was a wee tot - by many times I mean approx two or three times a year for most of my life.

My experience has certainly not been glamourous and I wouldn't have it any other way. That said, there's nothing fun about your tent falling in during a storm or realising you're floating on a couple of inches of water in the middle of the night.

Lately there has been a rise in 'glamping' which seems to be pretty much taking your whole bedroom with you and just setting it up in a tent.

I'd like to think there's a happy medium like these swoon-worthy pics show of Artemis and Nao's adventures. These days I like to style my tent and have some little luxuries but there will be no hot water bottles or full beds in any tent of mine anytime soon.

What do you think? Glamping? Or camping?

(pics all via junkaholique)

No comments:

Post a Comment