Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tallangatta Open Day.


You may remember me talking about the fete I'm organising for my hometown? Well we're now in full swing my loves. It feels so decadent to be allowed to organise a fete as a job!

And I think the stallholders may feel the same because we have so many wonderful people signing up with even more wonderful ideas.

In my head I can see the whole scene. A clown making balloon animals, the mobile farm where countless ducklings will be strangled-with-love by little tackers, too much sugar, haybales, perhaps some terrible busking. It's going to be magical.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be going just for the hovercraft rides!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide what to do or buy first!!!!! Face painting may be the first thing I think...

    ReplyDelete