Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hall Homes.




Oh, Sunday. It's here. I've had such a glorious weekend.

Yesterday, I was up super-early to go over adventuring north of Melbourne. I met up with my terrific parents at an antique market in a wee spot called Tolmie where we wandered about before heading to Mansfield for a picnic lunch.

Then, on my way back home, I quite literally did a crazy skidding-off-road move when I spotted these two gems hidden behind some beautiful trees.

They were right next door to each other, and both obviously loved by someone. I wish they were loved by Frances of course. I was imagining myself in the blue-doored one with dear friends in the green-y neighbour and the parties we would hold in the compound. Oh, the fun we would have.

I hope you too made some random discoveries on your adventures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment