Sunday, April 29, 2012

Melbourne Sundays.


Melbourne is made for Sundays.

I spent today in slow motion. My folks were in town but they hit the country roads just after brekkie. So I spent the morning tinkering about (my favourite thing to do, as you know) before heading to Chellis's to work on some creative stuff including the logo for my soon-to-be-launched Found by Francoise antiques co. It is so darn amazing, loves. Jamie drew me a boat and it is ridiculous. So incredible.

We had some smashed avocado n toast for lunch after which I popped into Sarah's garage sale where I stole a white silk skirt to wear for the rest of the day.

I then met Lucy and Little One in the city to see The Histrionic at the Malthouse and then had some delicious dinner at Cookie (home to the above gorgeous French doors).

And, now, it's bedtime honeychildren. See! Melbourne. Sunday paradise.

Night, night. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment