Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kickstart Dumbo Feather.



Dumbo Feather is my favourite magazine. Which says a lot given I read magazines for work. But it is so much more than a magazine; it is a community of people just like you, and me.

If you are living outside of Australia and haven't yet stumbled across this gem of a mag then let me help you. If you love Kinfolk, Anthology, Apartamento, The Plant Journal, Grey etc then you will understand, and also love, Dumbo Feather. It is nothing like any of them (huh? I hear you say...) but the same essence is there: real, rustic, authentic, full of great people sharing great ideas and making great things.

So, why all of these wonderful words? Well, DF is launching a Kickstarter campaign to get its digital edition off the ground. It needs your funds and the returns are grand. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment